GCA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE
posted Sep 28, 2019, 9:20 AM
Please be advised that
The Greystone Community Association (GCA)
will hold it’s
Annual General Meeting and Bingo Night
Friday, October 18, 2019 @ Greystone Heights Gym, 6:30pm
All residents of the Greystone Heights Neighbourhood are invited to attend.
All AGM participants will be required to have a current GCA membership in order to vote.
Memberships will be available for purchase at the door.
The cost for an annual membership is $10.00 per family and allows registration to all GCA programs and events.
Bingo will follow the AGM!
All are welcome to stay for bingo and a membership is not required but will entitle bearers to extra bingo cards!
This is a free event with prizes. A cash concession will also be available.
Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
1. Call to Order and Welcome
2. Review and Adoption of Agenda
3. Announcement of and Motion to Accept notices of board member resignations
4. Review and Approval of October 19, 2018 AGM Minutes
5. Director Reports:
- Present the 2018-2019 reviewed financial statements
- Present the 2019-2020 budget
- Waive the requirement of an Annual Financial Audit in lieu of an Annual Financial Review (per Information Corporate Services’ rules for non-profit corporations with revenues less than $250,000.)
- Appoint Rebecca May-Gorges (Willowpoint Financial) as the financial reviewer for 2019-2020
- Approve the annual membership fee
- Indoor Coordinator
- Rink Coordinator
- Social Coordinator
- Newsletter Editor
- Newsletter Delivery Coordinator
- Webmaster (Digital Communications Coordinator)
- Basketball Coordinator
6. Motion to accept reports of directors
- Digital Communications Coordinator
- Soccer Coordinator - Please be aware that if we do not get a volunteer to take this position the GCA will not be able to offer soccer to the community.
8. Signing Authorities
9. New Business:
- Amendment of Financial Policies and Procedures
10. Next GCA Board Meeting: To Be Determined
11. Motion to Adjourn
GCA FALL 2019 NEWSLETTER
posted Sep 5, 2019, 9:08 AM
The GCA Fall 2019 newsletter is now available. Please check out our programs and learn more about what is happening in the Greystone Heights Community! Thank you to all of our advertising sponsors!