Be sure to purchase a GCA MEMBERSHIP (or provide proof of OTHER MEMBERSHIP) or you will be prevented from checking out.
*A membership will be applied to your account and you will not need to do this on future registrations until your membership expires.
GCA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE
posted Sep 28, 2019, 9:20 AM
- Present the 2018-2019 reviewed financial statements
- Present the 2019-2020 budget
- Waive the requirement of an Annual Financial Audit in lieu of an Annual Financial Review (per Information Corporate Services’ rules for non-profit corporations with revenues less than $250,000.)
- Appoint Rebecca May-Gorges (Willowpoint Financial) as the financial reviewer for 2019-2020
- Approve the annual membership fee
- Indoor Coordinator
- Rink Coordinator
- Social Coordinator
- Newsletter Editor
- Newsletter Delivery Coordinator
- Webmaster (Digital Communications Coordinator)
- Basketball Coordinator
- Digital Communications Coordinator
- Soccer Coordinator - Please be aware that if we do not get a volunteer to take this position the GCA will not be able to offer soccer to the community.
- Amendment of Financial Policies and Procedures
GCA FALL 2019 NEWSLETTER
posted Sep 5, 2019, 9:08 AM
The GCA Fall 2019 newsletter is now available. Please check out our programs and learn more about what is happening in the Greystone Heights Community! Thank you to all of our advertising sponsors!